Intellectual property – Data protection
- assistance in strategic decision making,
- drafting and negotiating contracts, such as: development, licensing and transfer of rights.
Personal data protection
- assistance in the definition of GDPR compliant policies,
- audit, advice and drafting of clauses and contracts.
International trade law
Benefitting from many years of experience in international industrial and commercial projects, mastering several international trade languages, our fluency to interact in multi cultural environments allows us to:
- support our national and foreign clients in their development in a transnational framework, at all stages of the commercial process,
- participate in negotiations in multi-cultural environments (European Union, the USA, Japan, China, South America, Northern and Western Africa.
- We speak and work in French, English and Spanish,